Ride 100 for Prostate Cancer UK
This July, Jonny Baron will be riding the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey in support of Prostate Cancer UK alongside chef Richard Davies, who is riding on behalf of Hospitality Action.
Together they will ride the 100-mile route.
Prostate Cancer UK has a simple ambition – to stop men dying from prostate cancer.
Through shifting the science over the next 10 years to focus on radical improvements in diagnosis, treatment, prevention, and support, we will stop prostate cancer being a killer.
In the UK, about 1 in 8 men will get prostate cancer at some point in their lives.
Across the UK
– Prostate cancer is the most common cancer in men.
– Over 46,000 men are diagnosed with prostate cancer every year – that’s 128 men every day.
– Every hour one man dies from prostate cancer – that’s more than 11,000 men every year.
– 1 in 8 men will get prostate cancer in their lifetime.
– Over 330,000 men are living with and after prostate cancer.
With leg-testing climbs, the 100-mile route runs through the capital and into Surrey’s stunning countryside, which finishes on The Mall in central London.
Visit the JustGiving page now, to donate and help support the crucial work that Prostate Cancer UK do.